WHITE WATER RAFTING day tour
Check out our “Honour Gallery” below. Upload your best photos here and they may place in our top 10!
1 day from ONLY $150
THRILLS, CHILLS & SPILLS make this an exciting day to remember!
Student (with valid student card) & Youth (19 & under)= $155
Take off $5 if paying at our office with cash.
Adult price (20+) = $175
Our White Water Rafting tours have been a favourite with ESL students and international students studying in Vancouver for years! There’s nothing quite like rushing down a river with friends as you splash through, and over, every rapid along the way. This tour takes you in to the Fraser Valley to enjoy one of Canada’s favourite past-times. A full day of scenery, adventure and loads of wet & wild fun await!
- FRASER VALLEY SCENERY
- WHITE WATER RAFTING
- 3 to 4 hours of White Water Rafting
- Wet suit, helmet and all safety gear
- A Buffet lunch
- Expert Canadian rafting guides
- Guided caving tour or waterfall walk
- FUN & FRIENDLY Canadian Tour Guide
- All tips & taxes
- Round trip transportation in a funky school bus.
* Note that this tour is also offered “On Demand”. If you don’t see the dates that you want and you have a group of 10 or more, just contact our office for the date that you need.
Note that water levels are higher in the early season which can make for a more thrilling ride!
Sunday, June 24
Sunday, July 22
Sunday, August 12
Sunday, August 26
Sunday, September 2
TOUR ITINERARY (sample)
10:45 am – Meet at Seymour St. & Cordova St. (southwest corner across from the Waterfront Skytrain & Seabus Station)
12:15 am – Arrive at Chilliwack River Rafting
Before rafting we enjoy a Buffet Lunch (included)
After lunch you get set up with all the equipment for the rafting trip (wet suite, life jackets, paddles etc). This is followed by a safety talk.
Hit the water from some Wet & Wild Rafting. We should be off the water between 5:00 and 5:30 pm.
7:30 pm – Arrive back in Vancouver.
What to bring:
- Bathing suit and towel
- Change of clothes
- Proof of medical insurance
- We recommend paying at least 10 days before departure to avoid disappointment
- The tour is NON-REFUNDABLE within 7 days of departure
- NO REFUND if you fail to show up at the meeting spot on time.
- A small bus may be used for smaller groups