SEATTLE MARINERS BASEBALL – 1 day
Check out our “Honour Gallery” below. Upload your best photos here and they may place in our top 10!
* Note that this tour is offered “On Demand”.
If you have a group of 10 or more, just contact our office for the date that you need.
ICHIRO SUZUKI and the Seattle Mariners
SPECIAL TOUR – Sunday, July 15 vs The TEXAS RANGERS with Yoshinori Tateyama & Koji Uehara
July 15 game vs. The Texas Rangers:
Student (with valid student card) & Youth (19 & under)= $78
Take off $3.00 if paying at our office with cash.
Adult price (20+) = $80
This is the best way to take in a Seattle Mariners Baseball game from Vancouver. You can relax in comfort on a deluxe highway coach complete with washroom and videos as you head down to see the Boys of Summer play America’s National Sport at Safeco Field.
- Scenic drive through Northwest Washington State
- Seattle Mariners MLB baseball game – home of Ichiro Suzuki & Ken Griffey Jr.
- Safeco Field Stadium
- Seattle City Tour (various stops) – time permitting. Our first priority is getting to the game on time.
- Border document assistance
- Baseball ticket
- Round trip transportation
- Driving tour of Seattle if time permits
- All tips and taxes
- A FUN & FRIENDLY Canadian Tour Guide
For the July 15 game against The Texas Rangers
12:45 pm – Meet at our pick up area – across the street from the front doors of Waterfront Station at the corner of Cordova and Seymour Streets.
1:00 pm - Departure. The bus can’t wait for you if you are late so arrive early and avoid the last minute panic.
Your Seattle Baseball Tour starts right away as you make your way south through Richmond and pass both over, and under, the Fraser River. Your guide will explain the border procedure to you and provide assistance. Please make sure that you have $6US for the border fee. Exact change is preferred as it speeds up the process.
Once through the US border we continue south through Washington State.
7:00 pm – Saturday Night at the Ball Game!
(regrettably, being on time for games is not guaranteed due to the possibility of heavy traffic and border delays. Note that we will do everything that we can to ensure that you get to enjoy the entire game.)
1:00 am – Arrive back in Vancouver
Policies and What to Bring:
- Passport & US Visa (B1 / B2)
- All passengers must have a USA TRAVEL VISA or be from a USA Visa friendly country such as Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Switzerland. If in doubt, check before you go!
- PASSPORTS must be valid and be machine readable.
- Copy of Airplane Ticket showing departure flight or student registration in Canada
- Everyone must pay $6US at the border to process entry. PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE READY BEFORE THE BORDER. It will really speed up the process.
- Passengers are responsible for having proper documentation. No refunds if turned back at the border.
- Bring proof of medical insurance.
- Bring student ID
- Fruit, vegetables, meat or cheese cannot enter the USA
- Change your spending money to American $ before the trip (approx. $30)
- For more information on US Customs visit: http://travel.state.gov/
- We recommend paying at least 10 days before departure
- The tour is NON-REFUNDABLE within 7 days of departure.
- NO REFUND if you fail to show up at the meeting spot on time.
- A small bus may be used for smaller groups.