SEATTLE SUPER TOUR
Check out our “Honour Gallery” below. Upload your best photos here and they may place in our top 10!
Sightseeing Tour from $55!
With no stops at shopping malls, you have MORE time for sightseeing!
Student (with valid student card) & Youth (19 & under)= $58
Take off $3.00 if paying at our office with cash.
Adult price (20+) = $60
Seattle City Tour featuring:
The EMERALD CITY / PIKE PLACE MARKET / The SPACE NEEDLE
The SEATTLE CENTER / SAFECO FIELD (Home of ICHIRO & The MARINERS)
PIONEER SQUARE / PUGET SOUND / The FIRST EVER STARBUCKS
and Much More…!
In addition to the sights listed above, this tour features a scenic drive through Northwest Washington State.
The Sightseeing Tour features a 2 hour guided tour followed by free time to explore your favourite area.
- Border document assistance
- Round trip deluxe coach transportation
- 4 hours sightseeing in Seattle (time depends on how long we take at the border crossing)
- Discount on attractions for sightseers
- Time for Duty Free shopping
- All tips and taxes
- A FUN & FRIENDLY Canadian Tour Guide
The Space Needle – ride to the top of Seattle’s most famous landmark – $19.95 usd
* Note that this tour is also offered “On Demand”. If you don’t see the dates that you want and you have a group of 10 or more, just contact our office for the date that you need.
Sunday, April 8
Sunday, April 22
Sunday, May 13
Sunday, May 27
Sunday, June 10
Sunday, June 24
Sunday, July 8
Sunday, July 22
Sunday, Aug. 5
Sunday, Aug. 19
Sunday, Sep. 2
Sunday, Sep. 16
Sunday, Sep. 30
Sunday, Oct. 14
Sunday, Oct. 28
TOUR ITINERARY (sample)
8:45 am – Meet at our regular pick up point at the corner of Seymour St. & Cordova St. across from the Waterfront Skytrain & Seabus Station.
9:00 am – Bus departs
The bus can’t wait for you so arrive early to avoid the last minute panic.
Your Seattle Super Tour starts right away as you make your way south through Richmond and pass both over, and under, the Fraser River. Our guide will explain the border procedure to you and provide assistance. Please make sure that you have $6US for the border fee. Exact change is preferred as it speeds up the border process.
10:00 am until…. – Border Crossing.
Once through the border we continue south through Washington State.
5:00 pm – Depart downtown Seattle
On our return we make a brief stop at the Duty Free shop.
8:30 pm – Arrive back in Vancouver
What to bring & Policies:
- Passport & US Visa (B1 / B2)
- All passengers must have a USA TRAVEL VISA or be from a USA Visa friendly country such as Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Switzerland. If in doubt, CHECK BEFORE YOU GO.
- PASSPORTS must be valid and be machine-readable
- Copy of Airplane Ticket showing a departure flight or student registration in Canada
- Everyone must pay US Immigration $6USD at the border to process entry. PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE READY BEFORE THE BORDER.
- Passengers are responsible to have proper documentation. NO refunds if you are turned back at the border.
- Student ID
- Proof of medical insurance
- Good walking shoes
- Fruit vegetables, meat or cheese cannot enter the USA
- Change your spending money to American $ before the trip (approximately $50)
- For more information on US Customs visit: http://travel.state.gov/
- We recommend that you pay at least 10 days before departure to avoid disappointment
- The tour is NON-REFUNDABLE within 7 days of departure
- NO REFUND if you fail to show up at the meeting spot on time
- A small bus may be used for smaller groups