Check out our “Honour Gallery” below. Upload your best photos here and they may place in our top 10!
Tandem Jump from $270
Get that Adrenaline Pumping!
This is an all out, full on THRILL!
Don’t hold back! Don’t back down! Try not to cry!
You must be 19 or over to participate in the SKYDIVING adventure.
We must have at least 4 people to run this tour.
Student (with valid student card) & Youth (19 & under)= $280
Take off $10 if paying at our office with cash.
Adult price (20+) = $280
All jumps are tandem jumps with an experienced and CSPA (Canadian Sport Parachute Association) approved instructor. This is the quickest, safest, and easiest way to have a first jump.
We head out to Pitt Meadow airport where you take part in a 30-minute training session on the ground. You then board your plane for the ride up to 10,000 feet. Once in position, you and your instructor jump. Sounds easy? Wait until you are in that plane with the door open and the wind whistling around you as you prepare yourself for the signal to jump! Then imagine 35 to 50 seconds of “free fall” as the ground appears to hurtle up at you. You can practically hear your heart thumping as you wait for the tug of the parachute opening. Still sound easy? We’ll see…
Hmmm. You are going to jump out of a plane at 10,000 feet. Yup, that’s it for highlights!
- Transportation to and from the Pitt Meadow airport with public transit
- A tandem skydive from 10,000 feet
- All tips and taxes
If our dates don’t work for you and you have a group of 4 let us know and we can arrange an alternate date for you.
- Saturday, June 16
- Saturday, July 7
- Saturday, July 21
- Saturday, August 4
- Saturday, August 18
- Saturday, September 1
- Saturday, September 8
- Saturday, September 22
- Saturday, October 13
TOUR ITINERARY (sample)
8:45 am – Meet at Seymour St. and Cordova St. across from the Main Waterfront Skytrain & Seabus Station).
10:15 am – 1:00 pm – Instruction and jump
2:15 pm – Arrive back in Vancouver
- Must be 19 or older to make a tandem jump
- DO NOT come hung over, drunk, or under the influence of drugs!
- Must be under 230 pounds to make a tandem jump
- Skydiving depends on the weather. We may have to wait at the airport for the weather to clear or we may need to reschedule. We will call before leaving to confirm conditions.
What to bring:
- Lace up shoes – ie running shoe. No hiking boots, heels, sandals etc.
- Comfortable clothing. Tight fitting jeans are NOT recommended.
- If you wear contact lenses, please let your instructor know. There are special goggles to fit over glasses.
- Proof of medical insurance
- We recommend paying at least 10 days before departure to avoid disappointment
- The tour is NON-REFUNDABLE withing 5 days of departure
- NO REFUND if you fail to show up at the meeting spot on time.