Whistler Winter Sightseeing Adventure
Check out our “Honour Gallery” below. Upload your best photos here and they may place in our top 10!
WHISTLER WINTER SIGHTSEEING ADVENTURE
1 day from only $49
** Whistler has been named #4 in TripAdvisors list of Top 25 Canadian Travel Destinations. Join one of our tours to find out why! **
Student (with valid student card) & Youth (19 & under)= $52
Take off $3 if paying at our office with cash.
Adult price (20+) = $55
Whistler is much more than North America’s #1 ski destination. This beautiful little village is nestled in the stunning Coastal Mountains less than 2 hours north of Vancouver. Getting there is half the fun as there is so much to see and do along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway. Thundering waterfalls, stunning mountain vistas and more await on our tour to Whistler.
Once in Whistler there are over 200 shops to explore, dozens of exhilarating activities, plus pubs galore where you can taste a local brew or two.
All guests have the option to join in on a guided walking tour of Whistler Village. It won’t take long to understand why Whistler has become Vancouver’s backyard playground!
- SEA TO SKY HIGHWAY. Sit back and enjoy this scenic tour on one of the most beautiful highways in the Lower Mainland. Views of Howe Sound change to snow capped mountains and rugged valleys as you head north to Whistler.
- SHANNON FALLS. Higher than Niagara Falls, this beautiful waterfall cascades down the mountainside in Squamish.
- WHISTLER VILLAGE. Enjoy a guided orientation walking tour before heading out on your own to explore.
- OLYMPIC SITES, micro breweries, famous pubs, tons of shops and boutiques, & adrenaline rush activities
- Orientation Walking tour of Whistler Village
- Assistance with booking any of the great optional activities
- Discounts on some activities
- A FUN & FRIENDLY Canadian Tour Guide
- Deluxe highway coach round trip transportation
- All tips and taxes
There are dozens of great outdoor activities in Whistler and we can help you with any of them however these are the most popular.
- Whistler Sightseeing Gondola and the PEAK 2 PEAK Experience.
The PEAK 2 PEAK joins Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains with a breathtaking 4.4 km ride. It boasts the longest unsupported span in the world; highest lift of it’s kind in the world, and it’s part of the longest continuous lift system in the world. You’ve GOT to try it!
Adult (19 and older) = $45
Youth (13 – 18 years old) $40
- Bungee Jumping - another total Adrenaline Rush as you test your nerve by throwing yourself off a perfectly good bridge to plunge 53m (160 ft) over the Cheakamus river. $120 – SAVE $10!
- Snowtubing. Awesome fun! 1 hour A – $21 / Y – $18; 2 hour A – $30 / Y – $25
- Zipline from $120
Nov. 11 / 25
Jan. 13 / 27
Feb. 10 / 24
March 10 / 24
April 7 / 21
TOUR ITINERARY (sample)
8:00 am – Meet at the corner of Seymour St. and Cordova St. across from the Waterfront Skytrain & Seabus Station
8:15 am – Bus departs
En route to Whistler we stop at Shannon Falls
11:00 am – Arrive in Whistler Village
Join your guide for an orientation walking tour of Whistler Village.
Free time to shop, do an optional activity, have lunch and explore
4:30 pm – Join your group at one of the local pubs for a pub crawl / beer tasting plus appetizers at some of the local hotspots (optional).
6:15 pm – Depart Whistler
8:00 pm – Arrive back in Vancouver
To guarantee space on optional activities we suggest that you book and pay in advance. Waiting until you get to Whistler may mean that you don’t get to do the activity of your choice.
What to bring:
- Proof of medical insurance
- Government photo ID (passport) & student ID if you plan to join the group at the pub
- Warm clothing, hat, gloves, boots.
- We recommend paying at least 10 days before departure to avoid disappointment
- The tour is NON-REFUNDABLE within 7 days of departure
- NO REFUND if you fail to show up at the meeting spot on time
- A small bus may be used for smaller groups