Lightning Lake Loop Hike
& Water Activities
Lightning Lake Loop Hike & Water Activities
Located in E.C. Manning Provincial Park, Lightning Lake is a popular destination for hiking, canoeing and other water sports. Enjoy the Lightning Lake loop, an easy hike (9km, 2.5 hours) for all age groups. Enjoy a great tasting picnic lunch prepared by a local bakery. Option to rent a canoe or paddle board and explore the hidden gems along the shore of the lake. Later stop at one of the newest Breweries in the Fraser Valley with the option to purchase a beer or growler to go!
Photo Credit: Destination BC | Gershon Dazon
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- 7:45 am Meet your guides at Canada Place
- 8:00 am – 10:15 am Travel to E.C. Manning Provincial Park
- 10:30 am – 2:30 pm – Free time to enjoy the lake, go for a hike, or option to rent a kayak or canoe at additional cost and get out on the water
- 12:30 pm – Enjoy your picnic lunch in the park
- 2:45 pm – Depart Lightning Lake for Hope BC with the option to purchase local beer on tap from a local brewery or bring your own growler..
- 4:30 pm – Depart for Canada Place, arriving at 6:30pm
All taxes are included