This is our most popular summer Rocky Mountain tour on a budget!
- Adult (ages 19+) from
- Student/Youth (ages 13-18) from
SEE THE BEST OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS AT THE LOWEST PRICE
The Discovery is a great Rocky Mountain Tour. It is our most budget tour and allows you to see the best at our lowest price. Save money on this tour by staying overnight in Golden, Calgary, Revelstoke. Visit the town of Banff for the morning and afternoon on the third day and enjoy lots of time at the Rockies best sights: Lake Louise, Johnston Canyon, Moraine Lake (weather dependant) and Emerald Lake. This tour also features one night in Alberta’s famous cowboy city, Calgary, with a night out line-dancing and a stop in the beautiful wine region of the Okanagan. These two destinations are not available on other tours.
Please note: This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1 – Vancouver to Golden
- Depart downtown Vancouver at 7:15am (please arrive by 7:00am)
- Visit Craigellachie and the Last Spike
- Stop in the town of Revelstoke
- Check in at the Mountain View Cabins (or a hotel in the town of Golden)
- Enjoy a campfire, make s’mores and join the tour party with your guide
Day 2 – Golden to Calgary
- Breakfast (included)
- Leisure time at Emerald Lake
- Free time in the famous city of Banff (with option to join the Banff Gondola or the Hot Springs)
- Arrive in downtown Calgary and check into your hotel
- Free time for sightseeing, shopping and dinner in downtown Calgary
- Option to join your guide at a club
Day 3 – Banff & Revelstoke
- Depart Calgary (breakfast included)
- Enjoy a driving tour around Calgary
- Depart Calgary to the Columbia Icefields
- Moraine Lake
- Peyto Lake
- Columbia Icefields Discovery Centre (option to join the Ice Explorer Activity – time dependent)
- Visit famous Lake Louise
- Check in to your hotel in Revelstoke
- Free time for dinner and option to join your guide for an end of tour party at the pub
Day 4 – Revelstoke to Vancouver
- Depart Hotel and pick up breakfast (included)
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley with free time in the town of Kelowna for lunch
- Visit Othello Tunnels
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
- 3 nights hotel accommodation including one night in unique cabins located in the Rocky Mountains and one night in Calgary
- 3 breakfasts
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores!
- Tons of amazing sightseeing
- Free time to include some hiking and walking
- Deluxe coach transportation with on board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide
- All taxes and park fees
- Due to coach luggage space restrictions, West Trek allows one (1) suitcase and one (1) small backpack per person.
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.