This Rocky Mountain tour allows you to see the best at the lowest price. It features one night in Alberta’s famous cowboy city, Calgary, and a night out line-dancing!
THE BEST THING YOU’LL DO IN CANADA
It’s here. You’ve found it: the Canadian experience you’ve been looking for. Get ready for Canada’s best sightseeing, canoeing on blue lakes, bears in the wild, glaciers thousands of years old, games and parties every night, and much more that will make your day dreams a reality. This is our best summer Rocky Mountains tour on a budget! Travel from Vancouver to Valemount, Banff and Golden. Stay in the Mountain View Cabins one night for the ultimate nature experience with hiking trails, campfire with marshmallows, views of the Selkirk Mountains and the Milky Way. After your four days on the Rocky Mountain Explorer Tour you’ll never want to leave this big, wide, mountain country. We know, it happened to us.
Book your Canadian Rockies tour online today!
Day 1 – Travel from Vancouver to Valemount
- Meet at 999 Canada Place
- Hope – where the original Rambo First Blood movie was filmed
- Scenic Coquihalla Highway made famous for its winter conditions
- Lunch stop in Kamloops, our province’s desert!
- Spahats Falls
- Check in to our hotel in Valemount
- Free time for dinner
- Hockey in the Rockies (road hockey)
- Meet new friends around the campfire (weather dependant)
Day 2 – Valemount to Banff
- Breakfast (included)
- Mt. Robson – the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Town of Jasper – Banff’s scenic little sister
- The Icefields Parkway – named one of the most beautiful drives in the world!
- Athabasca Falls – known for its volume and force of water
- Columbia Icefields – we strongly recommend joining the Glacier Snocoach tour (optional extra) Walk on the 25,000 year old Athabasca Glacier (remember your water bottle to drink freshly melted glacier water)
- Bow Lake – take a swim if you dare!
- Check in to our downtown hotel in Banff
- Night out in Banff with group drink specials!
Day 3 – Banff to Golden
- Breakfast (included)
- Lake Minnewanka and Two Jack Lake
- World famous Lake Louise
- Awesome Moraine Lake (weather dependant)
- Lake Louise Gondola or Banff Gondola depending on availability
- Kicking Horse Pass
- Emerald Lake – one of the most beautiful places to go canoeing (optional/book on tour)
- Mountain View Cabins – another highlight of the tour! The ultimate Canadian experience, rustic mountain cabins nestled in the Selkirk Mountain range, have an all-you-can-eat barbecue dinner (included), and roast s’mores (marshmallows) over the campfire! Look towards the sky on a clear night to see millions of stars!
Day 4 – Golden to Vancouver
- All you can eat breakfast (included)
- Rogers Pass
- The Last Spike historic site on the trans-continental railway
- Scenic drive along the shore of Shuswap Lake and through the Coquihalla Valley
- We plan to arrive back in Vancouver at approximately 6:30 pm, where your unforgettable adventure will come to an end
*Please note that depending on the tour date, this itinerary may be done in reverse.
- All tips and taxes
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Three nights hotel accommodation (one night in the center of Banff and one night at Mountain View Cabins)
- Three breakfasts and one dinner
- Pub entrance
- End of tour party
- A fantastic tour guide
- Discounts on optional activities
- Tons of amazing sightseeing