This is our most popular summer Rocky Mountain tour on a budget! This tour sells out fast mainly due to our one night’s accommodation at the Mountain View Cabins. It’s the ultimate nature…
ADVENTURE: IT’S OUR SECRET SAUCE
Like the Classic Rocky Mountain Tour, the Adventure is also new for us this summer. It has all the inclusions of our Classic with a little MORE. On the Adventure enjoy extra time at each stop, a hike at Johnston Canyon and wine tasting in the Okanagan. Like with all our Rocky Mountain tours, on the Adventure you will have the opportunity to see wildlife, visit the city of Banff, experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more!
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- Travel through the Fraser Valley into the Okanagan Valley – Canada’s desert!
- Arrive in the town of Valemount, & enjoy an amazing dinner and fun cowboy ranch experience!
- After breakfast, depart Valemount this morning
- Stop in the famous town of Jasper for shopping and free time
- Tour through the Columbia Icefields and option take part in the world renowned Ice Explorer Glacier Tour (additional cost)
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy a number of sights, such as: Crowfoot Glacier & Bow Lake
- Visit Bow Lake before enjoying a sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Check into your centrally located hotel
- Free time in the evening for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot Springs (additional cost)
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID) – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views
- Go for a hike at Johnston Canyon
- Visit the famous Lake Louise and Moraine Lake with free time to enjoy a nice walk / hike
- Check into your hotel in Golden and enjoy a campfire and marshmallow roast
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Enjoy some sightseeing stops on the way back to Vancouver including Roger’s Pass, and Craigellachie (the last spike)
- Enjoy a wine tasting experience at Monte Creek Ranch Winery
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:30 p.m.
- 3-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff.
- 3 breakfasts
- BBQ Dinner and Cowboy Ranch Experience
- Wine tasting
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores (weather and fire restriction dependant)
- Discounts on optional activities
- Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- All taxes and park fees