This is our most popular summer Rocky Mountain tour on a budget! This tour sells out fast mainly due to our one night’s accommodation at the Mountain View Cabins. It’s the ultimate nature…
IT’S NEW, BUT WE ALREADY THINK IT’S A CLASSIC
This is our first summer featuring the Rocky Mountain Classic Tour and we are so excited to have it as an option. On this tour you will have the opportunity to see wildlife, visit the lakeside city of Kelowna in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more! This tour stands out among the rest because of it’s awesome hotel accommodation and traditional cowboy ranch experience. Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- Enjoy incredible sights travelling through the Fraser Valley
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley – Canada’s desert with a lunch stop in Kelowna
- Check-in to your hotel in Revelstoke & join your guide for optional pub night this evening!
- After breakfast, depart Revelstoke in the morning
- Stop at Roger’s Pass en-route to one the most famous Lakes in the world – the beautiful, turquoise Lake Louise!
- Visit Moraine Lake or Emerald Lake this afternoon for more photo opportunities and have the option to go canoeing
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola this afternoon for amazing views!
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue & enjoy free time for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot Springs!
- Option to join your guide for a party at the bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
- After breakfast, travel the world renowned Icefields Parkway
- Visit Bow Lake & then tour through the Columbia Icefields. Choose to take part in the world-renowned Ice Explorer Glacier Tour here! (additional cost)
- Stop in the famous town of Jasper for lunch and shopping
- Check in to your hotel in Valemount this evening
- Group dinner (included) & street hockey / games night
- Enjoy breakfast and a unique cowboy ranch experience this morning
- Visit Spahats Falls & stop for lunch in Kamloops
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30 p.m
- 3 nights hotel accommodation including one night in downtown Banff!
- 3 breakfasts & BBQ Dinner
- Cowboy Ranch Experience
- Travel through Canada’s desert – The Okanagan Valley
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores! (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide
- All taxes and park fees