This Rocky Mountain tour allows you to see the best at the lowest price. It features one night in Alberta’s famous cowboy city, Calgary, and a night out line-dancing!
IT’S WILD AND IT’S FULL OF WONDER
Go off the beaten path and explore the Canadian Rockies in the winter time. The crowds are gone and all is quiet. The mountains are white, trees full of snow and lakes frozen. On this tour travel over 2,000 kilometers, cross a time-zone and leave the Province of British Columbia to Alberta. Enjoy 1 night at the Quaaout Spa & Resort in Chase with a campfire and First Nations cultural host, one night in Banff the heart of the Rockies, and the third night at the Prestige Resort in Golden. Choose to ski or snowboard at Lake Louise, ice walk at Johnston Canyon, or enjoy the local shops and sights of Banff.
- Depart Vancouver
- The fun begins! Your friendly Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including: the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and Canada’s desert!
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Visit BC Wildlife Park (admission included)
- Enjoy wine tasting at Monte Creek Winery
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- Enjoy entertaining storytelling around the campfire from the resort’s First Nations Cultural Host
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Explore Lake Louise! Optional ice skating (seasonal)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Option to join your guide for a night out dancing! (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing or ice walking or skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Mountain or Sunshine Mountain (Please note we only recommend the skiing/snowboarding option for experienced skiers/snowboarders as the tour guide will not be with you, you will get to the ski hill via the mountain shuttle)
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and meet your guide for an extended tour of Banff
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs and/or take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Stop at Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslides and hot tub
- Option to visit the local hot spot for an end of tour party!
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Enjoy entertainment, movies and games
- Stop at the Aberdeen Shopping mall for lunch and shopping
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
- 3-nights deluxe hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff.
- Admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Wine tasting
- 3 breakfasts
- Luxury coach transportation
- Videos, games, music and prizes
- Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make “s’mores”
- Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
- Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees