A visit to Vancouver just isn’t complete without a trip to Victoria! Take a ferry ride, do some sightseeing, visit James Bay, downtown Victoria, and more on this West Trek Tour.
TAKE A SEATTLE DAY TOUR & GET A COFFEE AT THE ORIGINAL STARBUCKS!
Seattle is jam-packed with amazing sights, restaurants, and museums just waiting to be explored! Come adventure into one of the most beautiful cities on the West Coast of the USA on this Seattle sightseeing tour that includes visits to the Chihuly Garden and Glass, downtown area, Space Needle, and, of course, the original Starbucks!
Book your Seattle day tour with West Trek Tours today!
- 6:45am Departure from Waterfront station
- 11:30am – Approximate arrival time in Seattle, but it is dependent upon border crossing times. The first stop in Seattle is at the iconic Space Needle. Take this time to get photos and have a look at the Experience Music Project and Chihuly Garden and Glass; you will have the option to return here during free time
- 12:15pm – Our next stop is the public market near the waterfront of Downtown Seattle. Enjoy a guided walking tour that includes highlights such as the original Starbucks and the mysterious Gum Wall
- 1:00pm – After orienting you in Seattle your tour guide will give you free time to explore on your own (free time duration dependent on travel and border crossing time).
- We leave Seattle and you have the opportunity to do some duty free shopping as we cross the border back to Canada
- 9:15pm – Return to Vancouver
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide who will assist with the border crossing as well as showing you all the best hidden-gems around Seattle!
- Sightseeing through Washington State and the Pacific Northwest en route to Seattle
- Tour of downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, & Seattle Centre
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes and tips