A visit to Vancouver just isn’t complete without a trip to Victoria! Take a ferry ride, do some sightseeing, visit James Bay, downtown Victoria, and more on this West Trek Tour.
- Adult (ages 19+) from
- Student/Youth (ages 13-18) from
AMERICA’S EMERALD CITY
Seattle, our American neighbour. Famous for leading the tech industry, birthing music legends and some coffee chain we’ve never heard about … this city is rich in culture and surrounded by gorgeous forests that justly crown it as “the Emerald City.” With overnight accommodation at a downtown hotel downtown just steps from Seattle Centre, discounts on Seattle’s most famous attractions, and a friendly and experienced tour guide to show you the best of Seattle’s food, photo spots, shopping and nightlife, this package is the ultimate USA getaway.
Book your Seattle day tour with West Trek Tours today!
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place in the morning
- Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Arrive in Seattle and check in to your downtown hotel – enjoy free time in the city
- Meet your guide for dinner and experience Seattle’s nightlife (drinking age 21+)
- Option to see a Major League Baseball Game for an additional price (select dates only)
- Continental breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Seattle including Pike Place Market, the Piers & the First Starbucks
- Free time for optional activities, more sightseeing or shopping downtown
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 9 p.m.
- Hotel accommodation in downtown Seattle
- Breakfast included at your hotel
- Sightseeing through Washington State and the Pacific Northwest en route to Seattle
- VIP discount booklet for Seattle Premium Outlets
- Tour of downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, & Seattle Centre
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Option to join your guide for dinner and an evening out to explore Seattle’s nightlife (21+)
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to assist with the border crossing and make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
- You need all of your passport information to make a booking
- Please expect that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be which is why we always recommend our 2-day Seattle tour over the 1-day tour options
- You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- $9 CAD will be charged at the time of booking for the border processing fee (if applicable)
- Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada
- You are responsible for bringing proper documentation on tour. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your documents or are refused entry into the United States of America
- Due to coach luggage space restrictions, West Trek allows one (1) suitcase and one (1) small backpack per person.
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.