Sun Peaks Powder Excursion
Sun Peaks Powder Excursion
Go on a powder excursion in Sun Peaks this winter. Sun Peaks is famous for light, dry, “champagne powder” and European style village that is nestled at the base of three mountains. Enjoy award-winning downhill skiing and snowboarding and relax in upscale accommodation located at the base of the mountain with a huge outdoor heated pool.
This is a small group tour experience with approximately 22 guests. These tours are designed to provide our guests with the peace of mind that you can simply book the trip and we handle all of the details which includes negotiating the best rates for accommodation and activities, providing the transportation, and ensuring all safety policies are adhered to. You will travel with an experienced, friendly and fun trip leader who is there to assist you throughout the trip, show you around the ski mountain and village, and arrange any additional activities you may want to participate in for a discounted price.
This tour departs from Canada Place in downtown Vancouver but we can make additional pick-up stops on the way to Sun Peaks upon request.
Credit: Sun Peaks
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place at 1:00pm (please arrive by 12:45pm)
- Rest Stop in Chilliwack or Hope
- Arrival at Sun Peaks at approx. 6:30 PM ~ Check-in is pre-arranged
- Free time for dinner
- Enjoy the hotel’s outdoor heated pool
- Skiing at Sun Peaks: 9:00 – 3:30 PM
- If renting/taking lessons: 8:00 AM – Meet your guides in the hotel lobby and they will walk you to the rental shop and/or ski school
- Lessons (if booked): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Ski with guide: 11:00 AM ~ If you want a mountain tour meet us at the top of the “Sunburst” chairlift
- Visit Masa’s for your après burger and beer at your leisure
- Evening at leisure
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Skiing at Sun Peaks: 9:30 – 3:30 PM
- Bus departs mountain: 3:30 PM SHARP! ~ Meet in front of hotel
- Dinner Stop: 5:00 PM ~ Merritt
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:00 PM
ENHANCE YOUR TRIP WITH ADD-ON ACTIVITIES AND UPGRADES
Your tour includes all the essentials but you can add extra wow-factor to your tour by adding on the activities and accommodation upgrades that suit you best.
Optional activities you can add to this trip at the time of booking:
You can choose a rooming options that suits your need at the time of booking:
Price is based on quad occupancy
All taxes are included
A dream tour
Amazing Tour of the Rockies!
Unforgettable tour through the most awe inspiring scenery.
No posts found!