PACIFIC RIM (TOFINO & UCLUELET)
Enjoy an amazing adventure on this 3-day, 2-nights tour to the stunning West Coast of Vancouver Island! You’ll get to explore beautiful forests, relax on sandy beaches that go on for miles, and check out the rugged coastline. This trip is perfect for anyone who is looking to discover nature while staying in high-end resort accommodations and have an unforgettable time.
Please note: This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
Vancouver to Ucluelet
- 6:45am – Arrive at Canada Place in Vancouver where you’ll be greeted by your Guide
- 7:15am – Depart for Horseshoe Bay and check in for the Ferry to Nanaimo. Keep an eye out for wildlife as we make the crossing
- Enjoy a scenic stop for lunch near Parksville
- Visit the famous Coombs Market just outside of Parksville – don’t forget to look up to the roof where their goats live!
- Arrive at the picturesque Ucluelet and check into the Canadian Princess Lodge
- Take advantage of the nearby trails and beaches to explore
- Depart for the town of Tofino. Today you will have the full day to explore the town at your leisure or take advantage of one of the optional activities, like whale watching or kayaking. We strongly recommend booking in advance
- Option to join your guide on a leisure walk to Tonquin Beach. It’s easily accessible from downtown Tofino for those who want to explore on their own
- On your way back to Ucluelet this afternoon, stop at Long Beach
- Enjoy a free evening to relax at the resort or join your guide at Big Beach for a campfire and marshmallow roast, which is just a 10-minute walk from the resort (fire ban dependent)
Tofino to Vancouver
- Start your day by checking out of your hotel and head to the Wild Pacific Trail to witness stunning views of the rugged coastline, and the working Lighthouse that marks the end of the trail
- Visit Cathedral Grove, a protected old growth forest with ancient Douglas Fir trees that have stood for over 800 years
- Get to Nanaimo and check in for the ferry back to the mainland
- Arrive in downtown Vancouver (Canada Place) at approximately 9:00pm, depending on traffic
- Stay in an oceanfront Resort
- Scenic ferry to Nanaimo with chances to see all kinds of wildlife
- Visit Coombs Market, where the goats live on the roof!
- Walk through Cathedral Grove with the ancient giant cedar trees
- Stay in the Pacific Rim National Park
- Variety of optional activities to see more nature and wildlife
- Tonquin & Long Beach stops