Seattle is the little city that changed the world. From music to technology to coffee, Seattle punches way above its weight class in terms of culture. Come explore the largest city in the Pacific Northwest. Take in the magnificent views, walk along the waterfront, spend time in the world-class museums, get lost in the public markets, and shop til you drop. If you’re a foodie you should be excited about the many amazing restaurants and cafés.
Vancouver to Seattle
8:00am – Departure from Waterfront station
11:30am – Approximate arrival time in Seattle, but is dependent upon border crossing times. The first stop in Seattle is at the iconic Space Needle. Take this time to get photos and have a look at the Experience Music Project and Chihuly Garden and Glass; you will have the option to return here during free time.
12:15pm – Our next stop is the public market near the waterfront of Downtown Seattle. Enjoy a guided walking tour that includes highlights such as the original Starbucks and the mysterious Gum Wall.
1:00pm – After orienting you in Seattle your tour guide will give you free time to explore on your own (free time duration dependent on travel and border crossing time).
5:00pm – We leave Seattle and you have the opportunity to do some duty free shopping as we cross the border back to Canada.
9:15pm – Return to Vancouver.
- Space Needle
- Public markets
- Original Starbucks
- The Gum Wall
- Guided Walking Tour
- All tips and taxes
- Deluxe coach transportation
- A fantastic tour guide
- Amazing sightseeing
- Border document assistance
- $6 USD border processing fee
- Optional activities
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any other expenses
What to Bring:
- Passport – must be valid & machine readable
- US Visa (B1/B2) unless your country of origin is part of the Visa Waiver Program
- $6USD border processing fee – please have exact change in US dollars
- Any additional documentation required to enter USA & re-enter Canada (e.g. a copy of airplane ticket or student registration)
- Proof of medical insurance
- Your camera!
Students: $62 (cash) $67 ( regular)
- April–9th, 16th, 30th
- May–7th, 21st
- June–4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- July–2nd, 9th, 16th
- August–6th, 27th
- September–3rd, 10th
- October–1st, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- Space Needle
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Experience Music Project
- Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center
- and many more to explore in your free time!
**Check with your tour guide for pricing**