Combine shopping and sightseeing with a Seattle Mariners baseball game for the ultimate weekend trip! This tour stays overnight in downtown Seattle and give you time to take in all this city has to offer.
Vancouver to Seattle (Day 1)
12:15pm – Meet at Waterfront station. Be sure to bring your passport and $6 USD for the border crossing!
3:45pm – Enjoy a short driving and walking tour of the city, free time to explore downtown Seattle (see Pike Place Market, the Original Starbucks, the world famous Gum Wall, and much more!)
5:00pm – Meet at bus to travel to hotel and check-in. Evening free time.
6:15pm – Meet for optional baseball game
Seattle to Vancouver (Day 2)
8:00am – Breakfast (included)
9:15am – Check out and depart hotel. Walking tour of public markets, Original Starbucks, and plenty of free time!
1:45pm – Depart for Premium Outlet Mall, 3 hours of shopping, then duty free shopping at the border
8:30pm – Return to Vancouver
Some of the shops you can expect to visit:
|Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet||G.H. Bass & Co.||Nautica|
|Adidas||Gap Factory Store||Nike Factory Store|
|Aeropostale||Guess Factory Store||The North Face|
|American Eagle Outfitters||Hollister Co. Outlet NEW||Oakley Vault|
|Ann Taylor Factory Store||Hot Topic||PacSun|
|Arc’teryx | Salomon NEW||Hugo Boss Factory Store||Perry Ellis|
|Armani Outlet||Izod||Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store|
|Banana Republic Factory Store||J.Crew||Puma|
|BCBG Max Azria||Jockey||Quiksilver|
|Brooks Brothers Factory Store||Joe’s Jeans||Reebok|
|Burberry||Jones New York||Theory|
|Calvin Klein||Kate Spade New York||Tommy Bahama|
|Chico’s||Kenneth Cole||Tommy Hilfiger|
|Columbia Sportswear||L’eggs Hanes Bali Playtex||True Religion Brand Jeans|
|Diane Von Furstenberg||Lane Bryant Outlet||Van Heusen|
|DKNY||Levi’s Outlet Store||Victorinox Swiss Army|
|Ecko Unltd||Lucky Brand||Volcom|
|Eddie Bauer Outlet||Maidenform||White House Black Market|
|Elie Tahari||MaxStudio.com||Wilsons Leather|
|Forever 21||Michael Kors||Zumiez|
- Space Needle
- Public markets
- Original Starbucks
- Seattle Mariners Baseball Game
- Free Time in Seattle
- Downtown Hotel
- Amazing deals at Outlet Mall
- Duty free shopping
- All tips and taxes
- Deluxe coach transportation
- One Night Hotel Accommodation
- A fantastic tour guide
- Amazing shopping
- Border document assistance
- Seattle Mariners Baseball Game ($50)
- $6 USD border processing fee
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any other expenses
What to Bring:
- Passport – must be valid & machine readable
- US Visa (B1/B2) unless your country of origin is part of the Visa Waiver Program
- $6USD border processing fee – please have exact change in US dollars
- Any additional documentation required to enter USA & re-enter Canada (e.g. a copy of airplane ticket or student registration)
- Proof of medical insurance
- Good walking shoes
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo etc)
- A water bottle with a lid
- Your camera!
Student rate – $185 (cash) $195 (Credit Card)
Adult rate – $210 (Cash and Credit card)
- July–21st (Mariners vs. Yankees)
- August–11th (Mariners vs. Angels)
- September–22nd (Mariners vs. Cleveland Indians)
Room Upgrade Costs
All prices are based upon four people sharing one room with two queen sized beds.
- Double room upgrade – $60 per person
- Triple room upgrade – $30 per person
Seattle Mariners Baseball Game: $50
Limited quantities available! Purchase this when booking the tour to secure your seat.
Seattle Space Needle
The space needle is a landmark of the pacific northwest, and an icon of Seattle.
Seattle Underground Tour
Roam the subterranean passages that once were the main roadways and first-floor storefronts of old downtown Seattle.
The EMP Museum
An incredible nonprofit museum dedicated to contemporary popular culture.
The Seattle Great Wheel
Ride this giant ferris wheel to a heigh of 175 feet overlooking downtown Seattle and the surrounding harbor.