There’s nothing quite like rushing down a river with friends as you splash through, and over, every rapid along the way. This tour takes you into the Fraser Valley to enjoy one of Canada’s favorite pastimes. A full day of scenery, adventure, and loads of wet and wild fun await!
We’re working on improving this activity for next summer season… Check back soon!
Itinerary based on 2016 route. We’re working on improving this tour for next summer season… Check back soon!
7:30 am – Meet at the corner of Seymour and Cordova Street (opposite Waterfront Station)
9:00 am – Arrive in Squamish at Canadian Outback Rafting where we begin our adventure!
4:00 pm – Approx. return to Vancouver
- Travel the beautiful Sea to Sky highway
- See the Howe Sound and the Coastal Mountains
- Go White Water Rafting!
- All tips and taxes
- Transportation to and from Chilliwack
- Three to four hours of rafting on Class 3 and 4 rapids
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, booties, life jackets, and helmets
- Snack & a drink during and after the trip
- A fantastic team of professional river guides
- Medical expenses and insurance
- Photo and video package
- Any other expenses
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, towel & sunscreen
- An extra change of clothing
- A plastic bag for your wet swimsuit etc.
- A water bottle with a lid
Student rate – $TBD (Cash) $TBD (Credit Card)
Adult rate – $TBD (Cash and Credit Card)
Have a group of adventurous friends? Ask us about our rafting day trip or the overnight camping & rafting trip! e-mail email@example.com for more information.