Whistler Blackcomb is the BIGGEST ski resort in all of North America! This mountain has excellent runs and amenities for people of all skill levels. Our ski and snowboard day trips provide you with transportation to the hill, the best deals on rentals and lessons and two awesome West Trek guides to help you throughout the day. Come explore the mountain resort consistently ranked #1 in North America by SKI Magazine.
Book online now!
9:00am – Arrive at Whistler Village. Your guide will assist you in getting lift tickets and rental gear and also help get you to your lessons. Whistler Blackcomb instructors are world-class and we highly recommend taking a lesson to improve your skills. After a full day on the mountain you will be happy and tired.
5:00pm – Depart Whistler
6:45pm – Approximate arrival back in Vancouver.
- Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Whistler Village
- Amazing skiing and snowboarding
- All tips and taxes
- Deluxe coach transportation
- 2 fantastic tour guides
- Discounts on lift tickets and gear rentals
- Optional activities
- Medical and travel insurance
- Optional Activities (See “Prices and Dates” for details)
Student/Youth rate* – $60
Adult rate* – $70
- NOTE – participants must be 16 or older unless accompanied by an adult / parent / chaperone. Due to the nature of the tour, we can not take children under 5.
Lift Ticket 1 Day Adult: $125 – $145*
Lift Ticket 1 Day Youth: $105 – $125*
With it being so busy in Whistler to get rentals and to maximize your time on the mountain, we highly suggest to get your ski/snowboard rentals in Vancouver the night before departure and this will save you some money as well. If you are unable to get your rentals before departure, no worries! There are still lots of options to rent your equipment in Whistler.
Click here for ‘cheap’ ski/snowboard rentals in Vancouver.
- Complete set: Snowboard/Ski + Boots + Jacket + Pants + Gloves + Goggles – $55
- Snowboard/Ski + boots – $35