Vancouver Favourites & North Shore Tour
Vancouver Favourites & North Shore Tour
This tour combines both the Vancouver Favourites and North Shore Tour. Take advantage of the discounted price by doing both tours in one day.
Vancouver Favourites Tour
This summer, join us on the ultimate city tour of Vancouver. We will visit the must-see locations, the lesser-known spots and the hidden gems that make Vancouver the vibrant city it is. The must-sees include visits to the famous Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver. Moving on, we will whisk you through to Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. There are some hidden gems on the Island that we will most definitely point out to you. Moving onto Kitsilano Beach, known to the locals as Kits, you will be greeted with some fantastic vistas across English Bay looking onto downtown. Kits is super trendy with antique, furniture and boutique stores. There is also a wide range of dining options for you to recon before returning on your own time. We will then take you through to Queen Elizabeth Park, where you will have views of the North Shore mountains. Rising over 1,000m, they are a mighty sight overlooking the city. The tour will end with a tour through Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores. Finally, we will end in Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Browse the streets and see the famous Gastown Steam Clock strike a note on the hour.
North Shore Tour
The North Shore of Vancouver is made up of two cities, North and West Vancouver. Nestled at the mountains’ base and shrouded in the forests that blanket the landscape, the North Shore is a treat and a not-to-be-missed day tour. Upon leaving downtown Vancouver, you will travel over Lions Gate Bridge and land on the North Shore. Your first stop will be Ambleside Park. The park stretches along the shoreline of the Pacific Ocean. Here you will be greeted with some fantastic views over the entrance to Vancouver harbour. Ambleside Park is the premier location for views of Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park. Leaving Ambleside Park, we will start the climb up the mountain. Here you will have the option to stop at either Capilano Suspension Bridge with its Treetops Adventure and Cliffwalk or continue higher and take the gondola up to the summit of Grouse Mountain. After your optional stop, we will continue on and head back down towards the water on Lonsdale Avenue, the heart of North Vancouver. The last stop of the tour is at the Lonsdale Quay Market. Here you have the option to “travel like a local” and take the Seabus back across to downtown Vancouver, or we will transport you back to downtown on the coach.
Photo credit: Lisanne Smeele
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart from Wall Centre at 9:00 am (please arrive by 8:45 am).
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 9:15 am (please arrive by 9:00 am).
- Your tour will begin in Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood – Gastown. It grew from a single tavern into what it is today, an area that showcases the rich history and modern flair that is Vancouver.
- Making our way out of downtown, we will drive through Chinatown with its bustling atmosphere of vivid colours, exotic cuisine and vibrant culture.
- Enjoy the sights of Science World, Olympic Village, and the bustling Main Street district on our way to Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Amazing landscapes and beautiful views over downtown and the North Shore Mountains await you when we stop at Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Continue to Kitsilano, another trendy neighbourhood in town, famous for its unique stores, bars, restaurants and the beach.
- Stop at Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be some free time for lunch here.
- Continue via English Bay and the Westend’s trendy neighbourhood.
- Arrive in Stanley Park for a photo stop at the famous Totem Poles and views over the marina and Coal Harbour.
- Prospect Point is our last stop on this tour where you will enjoy another fantastic viewpoint overlooking Lions Gate Bridge, West Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains.
- 2 pm: Rest stop at Canada Place.
- Depart from Canada Place at 2:15 pm.
- Visit Ambleside Park and where you will enjoy incredible views of the city, Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park.
- Visit Cleveland Dam.
- Enjoy 1.5 hours to explore either Grouse Mountain or Capilano Suspension Bridge (admission included).
- Visit the lively new Shipyards District and Lonsdale Qua.y
- Guests have the option to end the tour here so they can spend more time exploring the Shipyards District and the various dining options.
- 7:15 pm: Return to downtown Vancouver with drop-offs at Canada Place and the Wall Centre.
- Option 1: Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver – arrive at 8:45 am for 9:00 am departure
- Option 2: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – arrive at 9:00 am for 9:15 am departure
Including tax, excluding online booking fee
STUDENT / YOUTH RATE (6-18) $194
ADULT RATE (19+) $214
Private Tour Surcharges
Private guided tours are available. The below table outlines the surcharge added to the base price. Please contact an agent if you wish to book a private guided tour.
14+ Passengers 0%
10-13 Passengers 18%
8-9 Passengers 30%
6-7 Passengers 40%