Go white water rafting in Chilliwack, Canada, and camp at the rafting base, featuring a sauna, campfire, beach volleyball, and a fun party atmosphere. Hike to a glacial lake!
DISCOVER THE WILD WEST COAST ON A TOUR OF TOFINO!
The Tofino tours are small, personal tours that provide everybody with the opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Vancouver Island’s West Coast, the abundance of marine life, and the rich culture of the First Nations people in the Tofino area.
Surfing, kayaking, and whale watching are just a few of the outdoor activities available. Known as one of the most stunning towns on Canada’s West Coast, many locals from Vancouver and other major West Coast cities escape to Tofino for peace and relaxation. This serene city lovingly calls itself the “Tree Loving Capital of the World” and is home to many local artists and unique restaurants serving West Coast cuisine. Come and learn to surf the wild waves or you can have fun watching others do so! Whether you are seeking for adventure or just to take in all nature has to offer, Tofino has you covered!
Come explore this amazing part of BC with us, as it is one of our favourite destinations in Canada!
Day 1 Vancouver to Tofino
- Depart Vancouver
- Take the ferry to Vancouver Island
- Stop at Little Qualicum Falls
- Visit the famous Coombs Market where goats live on the roof
- Explore Cathedral Grove and the giant cedar trees
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park and go for a hike along the Wild Pacific Trail
- Arrive at Mackenzie Beach Resort and set up camp with views of the waves
- Enjoy a group dinner, which your guide will help arrange
- Have an amazing beach bonfire and marshmallow roast
Day 2 West Coast Adventures
- Free day to participate in optional activities such as a full day excursion to hot springs cove, surfing, whale watching, bear watching, and kayaking ($)
- Explore pristine west coast beaches
- Free time for dinner at one of the local restaurants in Tofino ($)
Day 3 Tofino to Vancouver
- Morning at leisure
- Option to participate in more activities
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 10:15pm
- Roundtrip mini-bus transportation
- Ferry cruise through the Strait of Georgia
- Guided sightseeing in Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park
- Beachfront camping location at Mackenzie Beach Resort
- Camping gear including shared tent (3 pax per tent) and sleeping bag
- Discounts on optional activities such as hot springs cove, surfing, whale watching, kayaking, and many more!
- Beach bonfire and marshmallow roast (weather, fire restrictions & season permitting)
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes, park fees and ferry fees