Come visit the biggest and most popular ski resort in America – Whistler! Drive along the Sea-to-Sky highway, stroll through Whistler Village, and see Shannon Falls.
THE SUNNIEST CITY ON VANCOUVER ISLAND!
Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is famous for the historic Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings, and Butchart Gardens. A visit to Vancouver is not complete without a trip to Victoria.
Enjoy a scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands, see the start of the Trans Canada Highway, and participate in optional activities such as marine wildlife watching.
Book your Victoria tour online today!
- Depart Canada Place bright an early this morning & transfer to the ferry terminal
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Once on Vancouver Island, enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – see Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings
- Optional activities such as the famous Butchart Gardens, the Royal BC Museum, cycling tours, or whale watching!
- Leave Victoria in the late afternoon and transfer back to ferry terminal
- Once back on land, drive to downtown and return to Vancouver approximately by 9:30 p.m.
- Deluxe coach transportation with on board entertainment
- Ferry journey through the Gulf Islands to and from Vancouver Island
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide with you throughout
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes and ferry fees