Tofino is one of our favourite destinations in Canada, and we want you to come explore it with us! Go camping, kayaking, sightseeing, and more on this fun trip from Vancouver.
ENJOY A FANTASTIC CHILLIWACK EXPERIENCE
Are you looking for a more rugged, outdoor adventure in the Canadian Rockies? This camping and white water rafting excursion is the perfect trip for you! Camp overnight at the rafting base which features beach volleyball, a campfire, a sauna, and an awesome party atmosphere.
Then hit the river for an incredible experience white water rafting in Canada. We even get to hike to visit a glacial lake!
Book your Rocky Mountains rafting and camping trip online today!
- Meet your guide at Canada Place 9:00 am
- Drive through the Fraser Valley
- Stop at a lake for a hike and free time (location dependant on weather and season)
- Arrive at the campsite around 5:30pm
- Set up tents and camping equipment
- Enjoy a dinner (included)
- Campfire and party/music jam session
- Breakfast (Included)
- Depart on your 3-hour white water rafting adventure! There are two rafting tours: Classic and Canyon:
- The Classic tour is recommended for first-timers and is the more relaxed tour – it is still very fun though. It is a bit less intense, and there is a stop to see a waterfall. There are also lots of places to get off if you feel too scared to continue. If you are not a strong swimmer you must go on the Classic
- The Canyon tour is the more adventurous one, and you must be a confident swimmer to do this one as the rapids are more intense. You have to do more active paddling. There is an optional cliff jump partway through. If anyone gets too scared to continue there are not many places to get off, and you do get off you will have to wait a long time to get picked up as it is more remote than the Classic.
- After rafting enjoy a lunch (included)
- Take down the tents and depart
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 5pm.
- 3-hour White Water Rafting trip!
- 3 meals – 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Camping equipment – sleeping bag and shared tent
- A fantastic tour guide
- Discount on optional activities
- Amazing sightseeing