Go white water rafting in Chilliwack, Canada, and camp at the rafting base, featuring a sauna, campfire, beach volleyball, and a fun party atmosphere. Hike to a glacial lake!
- Adult (ages 19+)
- Student/Youth (ages 13-18)
HARRISON LAKE ACTIVITIES OFFER FUN IN THE SUN!
Head to the hills for an exciting day on Harrison Lake! Our day at the lake offers a water park, a beautiful mountain lake, canoeing, paddle boarding and a pool heated by natural hot springs.
Enjoy these fun water activities surrounded by incredible scenery and great company. Pack a picnic lunch and sit back and relax, or see how many water sports you can fit into your day!
We even stop in the Othello Tunnels, where First Blood was filmed.
Book your Vancouver tour online today!
- Meet your guide at Canada Place
- We head straight to the small resort town of Harrison Hot Springs for some fun water activities.
- We are in Harrison for lunch. Bring a picnic lunch or check out the local restaurants on the beautiful waterfront park area!
- 3:00 pm We depart for the Othello Tunnels. These former railway tunnels became famous after the area was used for filming First Blood.
- After the tunnels we stop in Hope where you have time to pick up a snack or have a look around town.
- 7:00 pm arrive back in Vancouver.
- All tips and taxes
- Deluxe coach transportation
- A fantastic tour guide
- Discounts on optional activities
- Amazing sightseeing
- Due to coach luggage space restrictions, West Trek allows one (1) suitcase and one (1) small backpack per person.
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.