A visit to Vancouver just isn’t complete without a trip to Victoria! Take a ferry ride, do some sightseeing, visit James Bay, downtown Victoria, and more on this West Trek Tour.
THE BIGGEST AND MOST POPULAR SKI RESORT IN CANADA!
Come explore the mountain resort consistently ranked #1 in North America by SKI Magazine on a Whistler sightseeing tour. Walk around the charming Whistler Village, view the Shannon Falls waterfall, and enjoy a scenic drive along the Sea-to-Sky highway.
Upon arrival, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village then we highly recommend joining your guide on the sightseeing Whistler Gondola and Peak 2 Peak where you will experience breathtaking views and great hiking trails.
In the afternoon you have the option to join an exciting outdoor activity or simply enjoy the shops, bars, food spots and sights in Whistler Village!
Book your Whistler tour online today.
1-Day Tour (10-12 hours)
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Discounts at the Longhorn Saloon with your green DCT wristband
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart from Canada Place
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit the beautiful Shannon Falls (weather permitting)
- Enjoy a guided tour of Whistler Village
- Participate in one of many optional activities or simply enjoy the shops and sights in Whistler Village
- Option to meet your guide and friends to experience the après-ski scene at the famous Dubh Linn Gate. Receive discounts with your green tour wristband (in winter)
- Return to Vancouver
What to Bring
For every season except summer we recommend:
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15° Celsius! If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking.
- Good/comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Some activities are only available during winter or summer seasons. We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price.
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping
- Bike Rental
- Snowmobile tour
- Dogsled tour
- Snowshoe tour