A visit to Vancouver just isn’t complete without a trip to Victoria! Take a ferry ride, do some sightseeing, visit James Bay, downtown Victoria, and more on this West Trek Tour.
THE BIGGEST AND MOST POPULAR SKI RESORT IN CANADA!
Come explore the mountain resort consistently ranked #1 in North America by SKI Magazine on a Whistler sightseeing tour. Walk around the charming Whistler Village, view the Shannon Falls waterfall, and enjoy a scenic drive along the Sea-to-Sky highway.
Upon arrival, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village then we highly recommend joining your guide on the sightseeing Whistler Gondola and Peak 2 Peak where you will experience breathtaking views and great hiking trails.
In the afternoon you have the option to join an exciting outdoor activity or simply enjoy the shops, bars, food spots and sights in Whistler Village!
Book your Whistler tour online today.
- Depart from Canada Place
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound, the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- Stop and visit the beautiful Shannon Falls
- Enjoy a guided tour of Whistler Village upon arrival in Whistler
- Option to join your guide on the sightseeing Whistler Gondola and Peak 2 Peak where you will experience breathtaking views, great hiking trails and a new suspension bridge. The Peak 2 Peak Gondola admission is an extra cost but we offer a discounted rate if you book in advance.
- Option participate in one of many other optional activities or simply enjoy the shops, bars, food spots and sights in Whistler Village
- Return to Vancouver this afternoon at approximately 7:00pm
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Discounts at the Longhorn Saloon with your DCT wristband
- All taxes