A visit to Vancouver just isn’t complete without a trip to Victoria! Take a ferry ride, do some sightseeing, visit James Bay, downtown Victoria, and more on this West Trek Tour.
- Adult (ages 19+)
- Student/Youth (ages 6-18)
Whistler World Ski & Snowboard Festival– The World Ski & Snowboard Festival is one of the biggest events of the year in Whistler, don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience it for yourself! This annual celebration of snow sports, music, arts, and mountain life features free live entertainment, epic skiing or snowboarding, outdoor concerts, amazing parties, and so much more! This package includes 2-nights village hotel accommodation and either 2-day lift tickets OR 1-day learn to ski / ride package. There are also discounts on optional activities. Don’t miss out on this limited-edition tour that is only available one weekend every year!
Header and Gallery photos: Courtesy of Tourism Whistler | Mike Crane, Justa Jeskova, Chad
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Two days to enjoy sightseeing, skiing, snowboarding, or other exciting activities at a discount like snow tubing, bungee jumping, ziplining, snowmobiling and more
- Enjoy a guided tour of Whistler Village
- Experience the festive atmosphere with special events for the World Ski & Board Festival
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Have FUN!!!
3 days, 2 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Overnight accommodation at a centrally located hotel in Whistler Village
- 2-day lift ticket OR 1-day learn to ski / ride package (includes beginner lesson, lift ticket, equipment rentals)
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Awesome Tour Guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Après discounts at Dubh Linn Gate
- VIP bar night
- Discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to
- 12:15 pm: Depart Vancouver (Arrive at Canada Place by 12:00 pm)
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Experience all the festival has to offer with free entertainment and parties!
- 8:00 am: Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- 3:30 pm: Option to meet your guide and friends at the Dubh Linn Gate to experience the Apres Ski scene. Receive discounts with your green tour wristband
- 9:30 pm: Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30 pm – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30 pm
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences, as well as where to get VIP discounts on food with your green DCT wristband. The hotel suites also have full kitchens so there is an option to bring/prepare your own food on this tour.
Stay at the centrally located Whistler Pinnacle lodge with 2 queen beds and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. You can upgrade your room type to double occupancy, single occupancy or to have your own bed in a room with three people for an additional cost.
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card/driver’s license)
- A medical insurance card. This is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please call our office at 604-689-8128.
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. Also, the price for activities will be slightly higher if booked on tour.
- Learn to Ski / Snowboard lesson package
- Ski / Snowboard equipment rentals
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping
- Due to coach luggage space restrictions, West Trek allows one (1) suitcase and one (1) small backpack per person.
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.