SEATTLE SUMMER SIGHTSEEING & BASEBALL
Join us for the Seattle Sightseeing & Baseball Tour! This tour offers a perfect balance of sightseeing, shopping, and nightlife exploration in a city known for its rich musical history. Don’t miss out on the chance to catch a Major League Baseball game!
Vancouver to Seattle
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place in the morning
- Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Arrive in Seattle and check in to your downtown hotel – enjoy free time in the city
- Experience an exciting Major League Baseball game of the Seattle Mariners!
- Option to go out after the game and enjoy Seattle’s nightlife (drinking age is 21+)
Seattle to Vancouver
- Enjoy breakfast included at your hotel
- Option to join a guided walking city tour of Seattle including sightseeing of Pike Place Market, the Gum Wall, the Piers & the world’s first Starbucks
- Free time for sightseeing, shopping or visitting some of Seattle’s attractions, like the Space Needle, the Sky View Observatory, Chihuly Gardens & Glass Museum or the Museum of Pop Culture
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 9 pm
- Watch a Major League Baseball game!
- Visit the Emerald City with its abundance of evergreen trees and the spectacular views of the mountains combined with the Pacific Ocean
- Shop at the Seattle Premium Outlets, with an upscale collection of over 130 designer outlet stores
- Experience the highlights of Seattle on a guided walking tour
- Explore Seattle’s coffee scene, coastal food culture, and vibrant nightlife
- Enjoy free time for more shopping and sightseeing
- Have FUN!!!