Vancouver Favourites Tour
Vancouver Favourites Tour
This summer, join us on the ultimate city tour of Vancouver. We will visit the must-see locations, the lesser-known spots and the hidden gems that make Vancouver the vibrant city it is. The must-sees include a visit to Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Browse the streets and see the famous Gastown Steam Clock strike a note on the hour. Next you will travel through Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores. We will then take you through to Queen Elizabeth Park, where you will have views of the North Shore mountains. Rising over 1,200m, they are a mighty sight overlooking the city. Moving on, we will whisk you through to Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. There are some hidden gems on the Island that we will most definitely point out to you. Moving onto Kitsilano Beach, known to the locals as Kits, you will be greeted with some fantastic vistas across English Bay looking onto downtown. Kits is super trendy with antique, furniture and boutique stores. There is also a wide range of dining options for you to recon before returning on your own time. Finally, we will end in Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver and beautiful views of the North Shore from Prospect Point.
Photo credit: Lisanne Smeele
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart from Wall Centre at 9:00 am (please arrive by 8:45 am).
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 9:15 am (please arrive by 9:00 am).
- Your tour will begin in Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood – Gastown. It grew from a single tavern into what it is today, an area that showcases the rich history and modern flair that is Vancouver.
- Making our way out of downtown, we will drive through Chinatown with its bustling atmosphere of vivid colours, exotic cuisine and vibrant culture.
- Enjoy the sights of Science World, Olympic Village, and the bustling Main Street district on our way to Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Amazing landscapes and beautiful views over downtown and the North Shore Mountains await you when we stop at Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Continue to Kitsilano, another trendy neighbourhood in town, famous for its unique stores, bars, restaurants and the beach.
- Stop at Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be some free time for lunch here.
- Continue via English Bay and the Westend’s trendy neighbourhood.
- Arrive in Stanley Park for a photo stop at the famous Totem Poles and views over the marina and Coal Harbour.
- Prospect Point is our last stop on this tour where you will enjoy another fantastic viewpoint overlooking Lions Gate Bridge, West Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains.
- 1:30 pm: Return to Canada Place followed by the Wall Centre.
- Option 1: Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver – arrive at 8:45 am for 9:00 am departure
- Option 2: Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – arrive at 9:00 am for 9:15 am departure
Including tax, excluding online booking fee
STUDENT / YOUTH RATE (6-18) $68
ADULT RATE (19+) $88
Private Tour Surcharges
Private guided tours are available. The below table outlines the surcharge added to the base price. Please contact an agent if you wish to book a private guided tour.
14+ Passengers 0%
10-13 Passengers 12%
8-9 Passengers 30%
6-7 Passengers 45%