ROCKIES TASTE OF THE WILD
On this small group tour, travel through some of the most scenic parts of Western Canada including the Okanagan and Rocky Mountains on this 5-day, 4 nights adventure best suited for students, backpackers and singles on a budget.
Meet people from all over the world as you explore some of the most photographed lakes, mountains and glaciers in Canada and a few hidden gems too! Sample wonderful flavors as we indulge in tastings and discover vineyards & orchards along the way.
Live the adventure on this trip of a lifetime!
Vancouver to Kelowna
- 8:00am: Depart Vancouver from Canada Place and travel through the beautiful Fraser Valley as you enjoy the beautiful landscapes.
- Arrive in the Okanagan Valley this afternoon, stop for lunch before your afternoon wine tasting at one of Kelowna’s top wineries.
- Check in to your hostel located near Kelowna’s Waterfront in downtown, close to shops, restaurants and the beautiful boardwalk along Lake Okanagan.
- Option to join your guide for a party night at the pub
Kelowna to Banff
- Check out of your hotel and depart for Banff with sightseeing along the way
- Stop at Roger’s Pass, the gateway to the Rockies. Next visit one of the most famous Lakes in the world – the beautiful, turquoise Lake Louise!
- Visit Moraine Lake this afternoon for more photo opportunities with the option of canoeing
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner and Banff Springs Hotel.
- Enjoy this evening at your leisure. Option to join your guide for a drink at one of the most popular night spots in Banff.
Banff to Jasper
- Check out of your hotel as we have another busy day scheduled for you starting early this morning as we make our way to the world-renowned Columbia Icefields. You’ll see jaw dropping views of glaciers, lakes and waterfalls today.
- Option to visit Banff Mountain Gondola for amazing views! (additional cost)
- Visit Bow Lake, Athabasca Falls and Columbia Icefields today with the option to ride the famous Snocoach on the Ice Explorer Glacier Tour! (additional cost)
- Arrive in the famous town of Jasper, check into your accommodation. Free evening to explore the town of Jasper or book an optional activity such as Jasper Dark Sky Preserve, the world’s second largest preserve dedicated to dark skies for optimal stargazing. Power down and look up.
Jasper to Kamloops
- Everyone has an early start this morning! Check out of your hotel and travel to Maligne Lake & Canyon. You’ll have the option to either walk the water’s edge, along the lake or book the boat cruise to Spirit Island, one of the most Photographed lakes for its emerald green color.
- Later stop at Maligne Canyon. Walk the path with your guide leading you to the deepest Canyon in Jasper National Park.
- Depart for Kamloops with a stop for lunch in Valemount.
- Final sightseeing stop today takes you to the Spahats Falls in Wells Grey Park for breathtaking views of the canyon and waterfall.
- Overnight in Kamloops. Your accommodation features an outdoor swimming pool.
Kamloops to Vancouver
- Check out of your hotel and depart on the final leg of your journey back to Vancouver.
- Visit the beautiful grasslands area overlooking Kamloops Lake. Join your guide as you wind your way to the top of Battle Bluff where you’ll be rewarded with a spectacular view. This is a moderate – 3 km hike.
- Arrive in the beautiful Fraser Valley this afternoon for the final stop of the tour. Enjoy a tasting at a local Cidery and toast to your new friendships.
- 7:00pm Arrive back at Canada Place where you began this journey 5 days ago.
- Drive on the most scenic roads on your deluxe mini-coach
- Tons of sightseeing: Roger’s Pass, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Banff, Bow Falls, Athabasca Falls, Spirit Island and so much more!
- Wine Tasting in the Okanagan and Cider tasting in the Fraser Valley
- Pub Nights hosted by your guide
- Discount on optional activities