ROCKIES WINTER EXPLORER
This tour is the ultimate mountain experience! Stay overnight at three of the famous ski resort towns, Vernon, Banff & Golden and have plenty of time to participate in winter activities and see the most beautiful places in the Rockies. This tour is a Snow lover’s Dream and a Sightseer’s Paradise!
Vancouver to Vernon
- 7:15am – Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive at 7:00am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly and experienced tour guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers.
- Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Check into the hotel in Vernon and make your way to SilverStar Mountain Resort for FREE snow tubing & ice skating
- Upon return to the hotel, option to go to the adjoining casino or pub (19+ only) or relax in the hotel pool and hot tub after an active day outside
Vernon to Banff
- Breakfast (included)
- After breakfast depart hotel
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Arrive at the world renowned Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating or play hockey on the frozen lake! (seasonal)
- Drive to Banff and enjoy a city tour including Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, and Banff Ave.
- Check into your centrally located Banff hotel
- Evening – Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue or join your guide for a night out!
Banff to Golden
- Breakfast (included)
- Option to go on the Banff Gondola
- Skiers and Snowboarders depart for Lake Louise Mountain Resort. There is also the option for non-skiers to take the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola for amazing views of the surrounding mountains.*Please note transportation to Lake Louise is not included, skiers will take the free mountain shuttle.
- For those not skiing/snowboarding, check out of the hotel and enjoy free time to explore the town of Banff. You also have the option to participate in another exciting winter activity like snowshoeing, ice walking, and more!
- Afternoon: depart Banff and make your way to Golden!
- Stop in Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Free time to have dinner, and enjoy the pool, waterslide and hot tub
- After dinner join your guide for an end of tour party including a campfire & marshmallow roast
Golden to Vancouver
- Depart Golden after breakfast
- Stop at Craigellachie (the Last Spike of the Canadian Railway) and learn about its importance in the Canadian history
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
- 3-nights hotel accommodation in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- 3 breakfasts
- Deluxe coach transportation, games, entertainment and prizes
- Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- Ice-skating and snow-tubing at Silverstar Mountain Resort
- Bonfire & marshmallow roast (weather dependent)
- VIP party night in Banff
- Park passes
- Discounted optional activities if you book in advance