WHISTLER SUMMER ADVENTURE
Whistler is a top-rated year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure options. This tour will take our guests off the beaten path to enjoy some hikes and sights less known by visitors but frequented by locals. Enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway. Upon arrival in Whistler, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village. Following this, we highly recommend joining your guide on a walk to discover Lost Lake and/or participate in an optional activity such as bungee jumping with Whistler Bungee, zip trekking with Zip Trek Eco Tours. Another fantastic activity for the less extreme is the Whistler Gondola Peak 2 Peak, where you will experience breathtaking views, great hiking trails and a new suspension bridge. There is so much to choose from, and we are here to help you plan and optimize your Whistler experience.
Vancouver to Whistler
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 8:30am (please arrive by 8:15am)
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- First stop on this tour brings you to Shannon Falls where you can stand below and feel the mist of the thundering water. British Columbia’s third highest waterfall, 336 metres (1100 feet) is a perfect way to start a day of adventure!
Whistler Olympic Village
- Arriving at Whistler, you will visit the chalet-style pedestrian village, the beating heart of this resort town. If you wish, partake in our complimentary walking tour of the village to get the lay of the land – the energy is palpable here.
Lost Lake or Farmers Market
- 12:00 – 3:30pm – Free time for optional activities and to explore the village. Option to join your guide on a walk to Lost Lake and/or the Farmers Market.
- 3:30 pm – Option to go on a hike to the Train Wreck site or have more free time. A part of Whistler’s historical and cultural identity, the Train Wreck site is a popular attraction. The short hiking trail follows the Sea To Sky Trail. It crosses a suspension bridge, offering scenic views of the Cheakamus River rushing below before arriving at the colourfully painted box cars, which have sat in the forest since 1956.
Whistler to Vancouver
- 5:00 pm – Depart Whistler
- 7:30 pm – Return to Vancouver
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway and through Squamish
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Free time to try awesome optional activities or see amazing attractions
- Explore the vibrant village
- Optional hike on a riverside trail across the suspension bridge to the Train Wreck site
What to Bring:
- Sweater or jacket, mitts and hat, the temperature drops significantly at higher elevations, even in the summer
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Camera, Sunscreen & Sunglasses