Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is famous for the historic Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings and Butchart Gardens. A visit to Vancouver is not complete without a trip to Victoria.
This one day adventure to Victoria is available all year long!
Vancouver to Victoria
- Depart Vancouver at 7:15am (please arrive at Canada Place by 7:00am)
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – Stop at Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, China town, Empress hotel, and legislative buildings
- Optional activities such as visiting the Butchart Gardens or Whale Watching (April-September only)
Victoria to Vancouver
- Return to Vancouver approximately by 9:30pm
- Enjoy a scenic round trip coastal ferry ride across the Salish Sea and through the Gulf Islands as we make our way between Vancouver Mainland and Vancouver Island
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Oak Bay, Ogden Point, Fisherman’s Wharf, Inner Harbour, The Fairmont Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown
- Informative & fun guided walking tour (optional participation)
- Free time to enjoy exploring, eating and shopping in historic downtown Victoria