WHISTLER WINTER ADVENTURE
Whistler is a popular year-round destination and is world renowned for Whistler Blackcomb, one of the largest ski resorts in North America. Besides skiing and snowboarding, there are endless outdoor adventures to participate in, cultural attractions to visit, and a compact, chalet-style pedestrian village to explore. Enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway and a full day in Whistler on this exciting 1 day tour.
Vancouver to Whistler
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 8:15am (please arrive by 8:00am)
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- First stop on this tour brings you to Shannon Falls where you can stand below and feel the mist of the thundering water. British Columbia’s third highest waterfall, 336 metres (1100 feet) is a perfect way to start a day of adventure!
Whistler Olympic Village
- Arriving at Whistler, you will visit the chalet-style pedestrian village, the beating heart of this resort town. If you wish, partake in our complimentary walking tour of the village to get the lay of the land – the energy is palpable here.
Whistler to Vancouver
- 5:00 pm – Depart Whistler
- 7:30 pm – Return to Vancouver
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway and through Squamish
- Stop at Shannon Falls
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Free time to try awesome optional activities or see amazing attractions
- Explore the vibrant village
- Discounted optional activities if you book in advance
What to Bring:
- Sweater or jacket, mitts and hat, the temperature drops significantly at higher elevations, even in the summer
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Camera, Sunscreen & Sunglasses