YUKON 3-DAY EXPLORER
The Northern Lights, Aurora Borealis, Arsaniit; known by many names, but the result is the same. A life-changing experience. The Lights are one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and some of the best viewings can be seen from the Yukon.
This is an entry-level package includes airfare with Air North and hotel accommodations in downtown Whitehorse. Discover Canada Tours can organize your Northern Lights viewings, dog sledding, ice fishing and more for an additional fee.
Discover one of Canada’s most elusive and most beautiful natural phenomenon. This will be an adventure that you never forget.
Please contact us for more information on this experience, as well as find out dates and availability!
Vancouver to Whitehorse
- Flight to Whitehorse on this 2.5 hour flight. Upon arrival make your own way to your hotel and check in at 4pm.
- The balance of the day is yours to explore this city. The Main Street features restaurants, coffee shops, pubs and shops for souvenir shopping
- We recommend booking a Northern Lights viewing Tour this evening, with pick up from your hotel available.
- Free day to explore the city of Whitehorse – ask us about optional add on tours to enhance your Yukon experience. Some optional activities available:
- Dog Sledding – half day or full day
- Yukon Wildlife Preserve
- Ice Fishing & Snowshoeing Tour
Whitehorse to Vancouver International Airport
- Last Day in Whitehorse to enjoy a half day activity in the morning or enjoy a relaxing morning if you had a late night with Northern Lights viewing.
- Check out of your accommodation and make your own way to Whitehorse airport and flight back to Vancouver
**Add on activities are recommended to book in advance based on avaibilities
**Please note that the Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and cannot be timed or guaranteed.
*This is a sample itinerary.
- Memorable adventure
- World’s best locations to view the Northern Lights
- An opportunity to experience authentically Canadian winter sports like dogsledding, ice fishing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling