Whistler Sightseeing Tour
Whistler Sightseeing Tour
Whistler is a top-rated year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure options. This tour will take our guests off the beaten path to enjoy some hikes and sights less known by visitors but frequented by locals. Enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway. Upon arrival in Whistler, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village. Following this, we highly recommend joining your guide on a walk to discover Lost Lake and/or participate in an optional activity such as bungee jumping with Whistler Bungee, zip trekking with Zip Trek Eco Tours. Another fantastic activity for the less extreme is the Whistler Gondola and Peak 2 Peak, where you will experience breathtaking views, great hiking trails and a new suspension bridge. There is so much to choose from, and we are here to help you plan and optimize your Whistler experience.
Photo credit: Destination BC/Leanna Rathkelly, Rick Collins | Tourism Whistler/Mike Crane | The Adventure Group
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
From Vancouver To Whistler
- Depart from Canada Place at approximately 8:30am (please arrive by 8:15am),
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- Visit Shannon Falls.
- Arrive in Whistler Village, and your guide will take you on a tour through the village.
- 12:00 – 3:30pm – Free time for optional activities and to explore the village. Option to join your guide on a walk to Lost Lake and/or the Farmers Market.
- 3:30pm – Option to go on a hike to the Train Wreck site or have more free time. A part of Whistler’s historical and cultural identity, the Train Wreck site is a popular attraction. The short hiking trail follows the Sea To Sky Trail. It crosses a suspension bridge, offering scenic views of the Cheakamus River rushing below before arriving at the colourfully painted box cars, which have sat in the forest since 1956.
- 5:00pm – Depart Whistler
- 7:30pm – Return to Vancouver
WHAT TO BRING
ENHANCE YOUR TRIP WITH ADD-ON ACTIVITIES AND UPGRADES
Your tour includes all the essentials but you can add extra wow-factor to your tour by adding on the activities and accommodation upgrades that suit you best.
Optional activities you can add to this trip at the time of booking:
- Wall Center in Downtown Vancouver – arrive at 8:00 am for 8:15 am departure
- Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver – arrive at 8:15 am for 8:30 am departure
Including tax, excluding online booking fee
Private Tour Surcharges
Private guided tours are available. The below table outlines the surcharge added to the base price. Please contact an agent if you wish to book a private guided tour.