Victoria Summer Sightseeing Tour
Victoria Summer Sightseeing Tour (April - October)
Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is located on the gorgeous Vancouver Island and is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities. It is famous for the historic Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings and quaint downtown. A visit to Vancouver is not complete without a trip to Victoria! Upon leaving Vancouver, you will take a scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands towards Swartz Bay. From here, you will have a short drive down to Victoria. Here we will take you on a guided tour of Victoria. We will take you to Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbor, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0 and the historic Chinatown, including a stop at the narrowest alley in Canada, Fan Tan Alley. There will be additional time to explore downtown Victoria on your own, as well as discounted tickets to the famous Royal BC Museum.
From April – October we have daily tours to Victoria which includes the Butchart Gardens through our Discover Vancouver Tours division. Click here for more information.
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
From Vancouver To Victoria
- 7:15am (please arrive by 7:00am) – Depart Canada Place bright and early this morning & transfer to the ferry terminal
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Once on Vancouver Island, enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – see Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings
- Optional activities such as the the Royal BC Museum, cycling tours, or whale watching!
- Leave Victoria in the late afternoon and transfer back to the ferry terminal
- Once back on land, drive to downtown and return to Vancouver approximately by 8:30 p.m.
ENHANCE YOUR TRIP WITH ADD-ON ACTIVITIES
Optional activities you can add to this trip at the time of booking (some are seasonal):
Including tax, excluding online booking fee
STUDENT / YOUTH RATE (6-18) $149
ADULT RATE (19+) $179
Private Tour Surcharges
Private guided tours are available. The below table outlines the surcharge added to the base price. Please contact an agent if you wish to book a private guided tour.
18-23 Passengers 0%
14-17 Passengers 15%
10-13 Passengers 25%
8-9 Passengers 50%
6-7 Passengers 75%
We also offer daily departures to Victoria starting on April 1 – Oct. 31 through our Discover Vancouver Tours division.
Visit the website for more information and to book another date.