Victoria Winter Sightseeing Tour
Victoria Winter Sightseeing Tour (November - March)
This itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
From Vancouver To Victoria
- Depart Vancouver at 7:15am (please arrive at Canada Place by 7:00am)
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – Stop at Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, China town, Empress hotel, and legislative buildings
- Optional activities such as visiting either Craigdarroch Castle, Butchart Gardens, The Royal BC Museum, or Marine Wildlife Watching
- Return to Vancouver approximately by 9:30pm
ENHANCE YOUR TRIP WITH ADD-ON ACTIVITIES
Optional activities you can add to this trip at the time of booking (some are seasonal):
Including tax, excluding online booking fee
STUDENT / YOUTH RATE (6-18) $139
ADULT RATE (19+) $159
We also offer daily departures to Victoria starting on April 1 – Oct. 31 through our Discover Vancouver Tours division.
Visit the website for more information and to book another date.