SEATTLE WINTER SIGHTSEEING & SHOPPING
The Seattle Sightseeing & Shopping tour allows plenty of time for both sightseeing and shopping, as well as an opportunity to experience the night life in a city that prides itself on its musical identity and history. You can also visit the very first Starbucks in the world!
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place in the morning
- Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Arrive in Seattle and check in to your downtown hotel – enjoy free time in the city
- Option to go out and enjoy Seattle’s nightlife (drinking age 21+)
- Continental breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Seattle including Pike Place Market, the Piers & the First Starbucks
- Free time for optional activities, more sightseeing or shopping downtown
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 9 p.m.
- Visit the Emerald City with its abundance of evergreen trees throughout and with the spectacular views of the Cascade and Olympic mountains combined with the Pacific Ocean
- Shop at the Seattle Premium Outlets with an upscale collection of outlet stores from over 130 designer names including Adidas, Burberry, Coach, Tommy Hilfiger, Ugg, and more. Receive a VIP discount booklet for extra deals at the Seattle Premium Outlets
- Experience the highlights of Seattle on a guided tour including Seattle Center, the world-famous Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks, and more!
- Explore Seattle’s coffee scene, coastal food culture, and vibrant nightlife
- Enjoy free time for more shopping and visit attractions such as the Seattle Space Needle, Seattle Underground Tour, Chihuly Gardens & Glass Museum, Sky View Observatory, and the Museum of Pop Culture
- Have FUN!!!